As previously announced the 12th Congress of the Vascular Access Society will be held in a live online setting to accommodate the current restrictions related to the COVID-19 epidemic. Apart from virtual lectures (LIVE STREAM), e-posters in PDF format will be displayed on the Congress website.
Preparing your e-poster
- Please prepare your e-poster using a PowerPoint slide TEMPLATE that is available HERE
- PPTx template size is 67 x 97 cm (width x height). It is recommended to setup width of the document to 67 cm, height of the document is arbitrary, however for easy viewing and clear legibility we suggest keeping the template as it was designed
- The template (above) includes recommendations for the structure and organization of your e-poster, and it is intended to provide recommendations only.
- Using corporate design is of course allowed.
- Recommended minimum font size is 16-20 points regarding document in width of 67 cm.
- Once you finish your e-poster please save it as a document in PDF.
- As the document will be in PDF format, zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail such image or chart can be zoomed in.
- In case of use of photographs, the author must have an approval from the author.
- The information provided is a full responsibility of the author.
How and where to submit my e-poster
PDF files and, in addition, your photo and short bio shell be uploaded before the Conference but please no later than March 21, 2021.
Please upload them via the online form that is accessible after Login in the USER ZONE
- Login using your login details
- Click on the item Contribution list in the menu on the left-hand side
- Click on the title of your abstract
- Then you will be able to upload your file, photo and bio
Displaying and presentation of e-posters
E-posters will be displayed on the congress website during the whole virtual congress. There will be no moderated discussions.
There is no specific time for the presentation of e-posters. Conference participants can view e-posters at any time. There will be a chat box next to the e-poster to answer questions. You do not have to be present at the chat box the whole congress. You can check regularly and answer the questions. E-posters on the website will be divided by topics. The e-posters will be displayed on the website when the congress starts. They will not be available before the congress.
List of e-posters
List of e-posters is available here.