CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- Endovascular access creation
- Endovascular repair of access malfunction
- Cardiovascular effects of hemodialysis access
- Surgical techniques
- Imaging techniques
- Vascular access and COVID19
- Monitoring and Surveillance
- Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given themes.
There are 3 ways to get active participation at the VAS 2021 Congress in Berlin:
- Original study
- Review presentation
- Case report (Case reports can only be presented as a poster.)
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific committee.
Abstract Submission Deadline
The deadline for submitting abstracts is January 15, 2021.
Abstract submission has been extended till Janurary 31, 2021
Method of Submission
All abstracts must be submitted only via the online form that is accessible after login in your
Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and in case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact:
- Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have possibility to edit already submitted abstracts or submit another one.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
Abstract Submission Instructions
Abstracts can be submitted on topics
- Abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- The length of the abstracts should not be more than 2000 characters
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
- Names of the authors: Submit initials of the given name(s) and the full family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
Original studies should have uniform structure (
Background, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion
Example of formatting:
Type the headings Background, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusions in bold.
Materials and Methods:
Do not write the headings on separate lines. Start the text of the paragraph immediately after the colon (“:”) without pressing the “Enter” key.
Example text. Example text.
Example text. Example text.
- The structure of Case reports and Review presentations is free, but otherwise they should fulfill all abstract instructions.
- The structure of abstracts of invited talks is free, but otherwise they should fulfil all abstract instructions. The authors should start the abstract with an enumeration of their three most important “learning objectives”.
- No figures, tables and references will be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact
Deadlines for Abstracts
January 31, 2021
- Deadline for submitting abstracts
February 28, 2021
- Acceptance notification